Coventry Environmental provides full service, turn-key environmental remediation services to a wide variety of clients, from Fortune 500 corporations to small business entities. Services have been conducted throughout the northeast region and range from small soil excavation jobs to large scale, complex projects involving multiple impacted matrices with corresponding waste streams. Coventry provides highly trained personnel in conjunction with well-maintained equipment to ensure that our projects are conducted in a safe, effective, and efficient manner that meets the strict demands of our client base.
Coventry is experienced with the selection and implementation of various remedial technologies to help our clients meet their desired cleanup goals. The team at Coventry is always available to assist our clients in their decision process regarding the logistics and costs associated with the various remedial strategies.
- Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Impacted Soil Excavation
- Remedial Treatment System Installation
- In-Situ Stabilization of Hazardous Impacted Soil
- Groundwater Treatment System Installation & Maintenance
- Buried Drum Recovery
- Ecological Construction Services
- Landfill Capping & Closure
- Manufactured Gas Plant Remediation
- Firing Range Remediation
- Decontamination & Demolition
- Surface Decontamination
- Encapsulation of Contaminated Surfaces
- Full Structure & Selective Demolition/Dismantlement of Contaminated Structures/Systems