The remedial action is complete, the facility is closed; now what? Many cleanup sites require long term maintenance of the facility as part their legal agreements with regulatory agencies. Engineered and institutional controls in conjunction with general housekeeping activities are required to keep sites within mandated compliance and pass public scrutiny. What happens at a site after it is closed is what ultimately defines its long-term environmental impact and contribution to an area’s social, economic and institutional development and your companies’ public image.
Coventry Environmental provides an integrated approach to legacy site services which takes the mandated requirements and unforeseen issues into account from an early stage and continues throughout a site’s lifetime. Coventry works with legacy site stakeholders to identify and address both immediate and long-term maintenance concerns. simplifying your contracting needs
Legacy Site Maintenance Services Provided by Coventry Environmental:
- Long Term General Facility Maintenance (mowing, tree removal, etc.)
- Landfill Cap Maintenance & Repair
- Erosion & Sediment Control Installation, Repair & Maintenance
- Infra-Structure Installation, Repair & Maintenance (roads, fencing, retention ponds, etc.)
- Storm Damage Response & Cleanup